Thursday, September 07, 2006

We Can Officially Name Him!


I've heard it said that in some cultures a baby isn't named until his 1st birthday for very morbid reasons not worth mentioning.

So. Alexander William Randall Erickson is now official.

1 year ago on September 6th at 12:30 am my beautiful son was born.

It has been a bit of a trial for him this last year with breathing problems and tummy trouble, but as of today the Doctor has given him a clean bill of health! Thank God!

He is so much fun to watch and Abby just adores him- so far. Let's see how she feels when she's 16, shall we?

Thank you God for such an amazing blessing- not only one wonderful child but 2! How blessed can I be-

I love you my son- Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all blessed, my baby and her baby. Thanks, Momma

Dani said...

My goodness, look at that hair. is it fair that bald Abby's baby borther got hair before she did? I think not! Just look at the little Randy in there. Wow...I want more pictures!