Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Am I Blessed or What?

My children just celebrated birthdays!

Abby is now 5 and in Kindergarten! Wow. I have to have her to school by 8:00 am and for those of you who know me, you know how hard that is! FYI it's week 3 and she hasn't been late... yet.

Alexander is now 2! 2?!! I can hardly believe that is was 2 years ago I had him. Time sure does fly. He is so funny and his speech and vocabulary are expanding all the time. He makes me laugh.

See? I'm blessed. Lucky me!

4 comments:

Cate said...

Happy Birthday babies! BTW: Alex's bond has been ordered & should be to you guys in a couple weeks. sorry we're late. i'm sure he won't mind.

Into week 3 & no tardies?!?! Way to go Cat!

Kat said...

WOW! I think the only thing more amazing than your lovely children getting bigger is the fact that you have managed to get Abby to school on time for 3 weeks!!!!! Holy Cats! Way to go Miss Thing!! Work it, work it so early in the mornin'.

goatreview said...

As Magenta in Rocky Horror would say, "I'm lucky, you're lucky, we're all lucky!" YAY, Cat & Co!

Dani said...

I am beginning to feel like a nag but...um...pictures would be awesome. I mean you getting up and getting BellaBug to school is WONDERFUL, don't get me wrong. But a few? Just a few little pics? Have to say. You are setting a fab example to your first born about being on time to school. Go You!