Friday, May 01, 2009

Yeah- I'm still here...

So, as you may or may not realize I haven't written in a while- ok more like forever. As a matter of fact, I haven't written since February. Dang.

Let's see...

March- I turned 33, Mom had lung cancer surgery. Mom is doing well and they think (thank the lord) that they got it all. I also opened a show and went on a Mini-moon to Napa with Randy.

April- Randy turned 35, Mom started chemo. I started Spring Quarter and put up one show.

May 1st, 2009- I now have 35 days in which to costume 40 people. And GO!

Oh and did I mention the part where Randy might get laid off?

Perhaps there's a reason I HAVEN'T written-

2 comments:

Miriam said...

Holy cow, that is a lot of important, wonderful, tough stuff. Hope you are able to take good care of yourself and all that.

It makes me feel kinda bad for ever complaining and also kinda closer to friends who'll admit to things being tough.

We WILL get together sometime- and I'm really looking forward to it. Also praying for all your junk.

Here's to down time, amen? Glad you're still here.

Cate said...

and i was just thinking you were just being lazy....NOT! hang in there my friend. love you