Saturday, March 04, 2006

Greetings from the ends of the earth!

No I haven't fallen off the face of the planet. I have been transported to the seedy realms of Transylvania!

I have been caught in the Time Warp. I have been so up to my ears in ruffled panties, corsets, and early 20th century horror creatures that I have had no sense of time.

So if you'll follow my ramble just a step to the right.... you'll find you're self with me, preparing for my 1st dress of... you've guessed it... The Rocky Horror Show.

We open on March 10th. Tickets are going fast. We have a midnight show on March 17th.

I hope to see you all at the Frankenstein place- it's sure to be a gas!

1 comment:

Dani said...

I am sure you are knee deep in fishnet stockings right about now. I am just sending you my love. I wish I could be there to see it. I really do. Just know that my allegance to David's STUPID bridal doesn't mean I love you any less. I just means I don't have any money to visit Transylvania. Think happy millionare bride thoughts...maybe someday I'll get back down there.