Thursday, March 30, 2006

Who told!?!?!?!




OK WHO TOLD?!!

I just happened to take a look see at my Blog profile and do you know what I found? It lists me as 30 years old!

Ok- so I am thirty, but who told my blog. I know I gave it my birthday when I signed up, but I don't remember checking the "Tell everyone I'm no longer 29 box" on this thing. I mean really, that's just rude. It should have changed to "Old enough to vote" or "Old enough to know better" before telling everyone I am 30!

OH the betrayal! What else will it tell everyone about me? I shudder to think and apologize for the rudeness of my blog in advance.

I guess I can take some comfort in the fact that my blog isn't telling me it needs updating . I just hope I never get a message asking me, "What are you doing Cat? Cat?" I guess as long as my blog's name isn't HAL I'll be ok.

Just be careful what you tell this thing- it's a blabbermouth!

2 comments:

Kat said...

I must say that since you are now in the 30 catagory...you are in an elite group...if I do say so myself. But it is scary when the computers run by themselves... and they do, oh yes, they do!!!

Dani said...

I think the years have only made you funnier...I think the scariest thing will be when your computer starts laughing at your jokes!

Lookout for Trixie! She looks tricky to me and twofinger...as soon as he is on two legs there will be no stopping him.

Okay everybody now: (are you hearing the James Bond theme song?) Two-finger, he's the boy, the boy with the baby touch!