Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Arrrgghh! Shiver me timbers!


 Posted by Picasa

4 years ago today I was blessed with my daughter. Annabelle Caitlyn Erickson.

I know some Mom's have horror stories about the birth of their kids, and while it was no picnic, I still don't think it was that bad. No epidural no less! (That's my brag) Abby is a delightful little girl that is growing up so quickly, she is currently in her "dress" phase. I hope it doesn't last too long because she only has 3 dresses! She is funny, sweet and beautiful inside and out.

I love her so much- Thank You god for such an amazing blessing.

2 comments:

Cate said...

A very happy birthday to my birthday buddy! See you Saturday!

Dani said...

The best looking pirate I've ever seen! Thanks for putting on pictures. Helps me to visualize just how big she is getting...my gosh! 4? Already? I know you are ready to be done with the 3's but it seems too fast. What happened to our little house of comraderie in Glendale where BellaBug was surrounded by all that love? That is one lucky girl!