Thursday, June 21, 2007

2006- 2007 School Year in Review

Sept 2006: Another school year begins
Our dept secretary Nancy Mendez passed away. She is missed.
Student Play Festival- 5 shows and a lot of students- fun.
Oct 2006:
THE FLOOD ! Need I say more?
Nov 2006:
The Country Wife - Restoration Comedy- AND flood repairs, again, need I say more?
Dec 2006: Let's take a break! And clean up from the flood some more.
Jan 2007: A new year!
Feb. 2007: ACTF in Cedar City, UT- Love Tapes: pt 2 Hotel Lemonade and Lunt Motors
Mar 2007: Electricidad Good Cholo, good. And now I'm 31!
April 2007: Playback Theatre- ummm, yeah.
Megan Estrada-Miller was killed in an auto accident. Not the best Easter ever.
May 2007: Not only am I building a show- I'm in one! You mean I have to rehearse? Oh yeah- forgot about that!
June 2007: Noises Off! Funny and I was in a kilt! Awesome!
Banquet- F'n Donuts- I used a router! GO me!

And scene...

Until next year...

Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
The Odyssey with Puppets
Polaroid Stories
Hamlet in Repertory with Hamlet: Formerly known as the Prince of Denmark

Need I say more?

3 comments:

Kat said...

You are a busy little bee aren't. Isn't it an Ah-Ha moment when you really take the time to reflect on what you have done or have been through within the past year? I always find it to be an eye opening experience.
Good job my friend. You are a force to be reckoned with!! I hope that you know that!!! You survived another year.
A for the day for you!

Dani said...

With a dash of Cyrano on the side...did you forget already? Your next year line up looks good. More puppets, yeah! And um...how did I not recognize 31 when I was there to celebrate? It's like 30+, but I domehow never put 2 and 2 together to get 31. I guess in my book you get to stay 30 for awhile. (They grow up so fast!)

Cate said...

dani, 2 and 2 is 4. not 31. 30 plus another year is 31. duh!

i guess you're not in math grad school for a reason :-)