Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I Think I Can, I Think I Can, I Think I Can...

There's a light at the end of the tunnel.... and it's getting bigger each day....

I realize I have been remiss in posting the last month or so but hey- no time. Well, I don't want to jinx anything, but we're almost done- and I think it just might be ok. Wow...again, not to spit in the eye of the universe or anything, but I think we might hae one heck of a nice looking show...

There's a light at the end of the tunnel.... and it's getting bigger each day.... umm... Did I just hear a train whistle?... oh crap...

2 comments:

Miriam said...

HIIIII!
I think you can, too!
I am so excited to find you here, and I'm finding myself wishing I had friends in theater because who's more fun than that?

Anonymous said...

You are very funny woman, you make very pretty show. Enjoy your husband today, maybe he will take you down to the pond.