Thursday, October 12, 2006

4 am?

I have never been very good at getting up early... never. The last time I remember voluntarily getting up at 6am I was 5 years old. Sesame Street was on!

Today I woke up at 4 am- for no other reason then stress. I dream about work- I am constantly thinking about it. I'm tired.

12- One dozen- 2 more then 10- 3 X 4- Did I mention 12?!?! 12 corsets for this show- I'm tired.

Randy was just hired at NetJets (Yeah Randy!) so this means a pay cut and 7 days gone at a time- not to mention the 4 weeks gone for training. And by gone, I mean in Columbus,Ohio-Gone. It is a positive step in Randy's career especially considering the current situation of the aviation industry- but sometimes in order to go forward one has to take a few steps back- like 30,000 back- I'm tired.

Annabelle and Alexander- I love them I'm tired.

Oh look a theme- my English prof would be so proud.

So basically- I'm tired and my dreams are filled with corsets and deadlines.

I wish they were filled with a tall, cute cabana boy armed with a bottle of suntan lotion, a fruity drink and ulterior motive. Hello!

I'm so tired I'd probably fall asleep before there was any motive involved.

I'm tired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Cat Cat, I am so sorry. I feel for you, and I wish I could offer more help, but I'm afraid I would do more harm than good. Chin up, It's almost lunch time.

Dani said...

Tired right back at ya baby! We always share themes, don't we? It only took how long to make this our thesis statement? Tired. I guess it's a good thing the sun goes down and the bed waits patiently. Try to breathe! And call me when the stress rises.

Anonymous said...

And now it rains and floods. Did I mention that it never rains but that it pours? Oh, but this, too, shall pass. Believe it. It will pass all too soon. Love to you all