Monday, October 16, 2006

Umm.. Be careful what you wish for...


So.. I've been wanting to really clean out my shop and get rid of a lot of old stuff-

dumb, dumb, dumb...

Did I mention the flood? And by flood I mean water, water everywhere and only cardboard boxes in sight!

My office, the shop, the craft room and the fitting rooms- all wet- Now by no means is this a DISASTER, more of a really big inconvenience, but right now? Seriously? Right FRIGGIN' NOW?!?!?!?

Friday it rained: buckets- the drains were overloaded and the water chose the easiest path to my shop. I'm lucky compared to the bookstore and the recital hall. Or should I say the pool in the recital hall. Maybe we can convince Carol Channing to do her bet synchronized swimming routine for her fund raiser on Sunday (this coming Sunday- October 22

Harlan called me and so he and I and a couple of students moved everything and tried to dry it all up- What a fun Saturday! :)

This whole "that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger" concept is bullshit- I mean really. All the really tough people must be dead.

Well as the say, "when it rains... well you know the rest... and really Cats don't like water.

Grrrr.

2 comments:

Cate said...

OH NOOOOO!

Kat said...

That just plain SUCKS! Uugh! I mean really, timing is everything. Positive juju being sent your way...right now!!!