Thursday, October 26, 2006

Umm.. the end of the work day is when?

Most people work 9-5- an 8 hour day.

My day began at 9:30 this am, not too bad, but consider that my evening ended at 12:00 AM the night, or is it morning, before. And guess what? It is now 12:30 AM and I'm still here.

Talk about commited to your work, I think soon I just might be commited.

Oh and I miss my husband- he's been gone for 3 days and I have 3 1/2 more weeks to go.

When you visit me at the funny farm please bring candy... you will visit me won't you? Uhh... here come the men in the little white suits.. hee, hee..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Work, work,work, while Nana plays! Who says life is fair? (me?) check your email for a quick update of what fun I'm having. Glad you are getting a lot done, see you soon.