Thursday, January 05, 2006

Out Smarted by a 3 Year-old

My daughter is very sly. The other night she decided that she didn't want to sleep in her bed, she wanted to sleep in her tent, on the ground. Ok no big deal, except that she wouldn't go to sleep. So I decided to crawl in next to her and snuggle up so she would go to sleep. It worked like a charm- I passed right out. However, sometime in the night my daughter must have realized that the floor is actually uncomfortable and moved into my room to the California King size bed. I continued to sleep in a ball on the hard floor only to awake to aches and pains and no Abby! Smart girl- she duped Mommy into sleeping on the floor and scored the big bed! I'm going to have to keep and eye on her.

2 comments:

Kat said...

She is one slick kid!! That is about the funniest story I have heard. Watch out for that one.

Cate said...

That's AWESOME!!! She's so great!